Fix Version/s: LAVA Community Project
Some of these may be best done as sub-tasks or split into different issues.
- Replace the manual socket handling in LavaCoordinator with ZMQ message handling
- Use methods from lava-master to keep state in a SQLITE database so that the coordinator can be restarted clearnly
- Move lava-coordinator configuration into lava-server configuration as /etc/lava-server/settings.conf and /etc/lava-server/lava-coordinator
- Have only one and always one lava-coordinator per lava-master, enabled by default
- Instruct each worker to use the associated lava-coordinator for the master controlling that worker (
- Update documentation
- move lava-coordinator to a systemd service and drop use of python-daemon
- migrate the current status check to lava-server manage check --deploy
- Presence or absence of /etc/lava-coordinator/lava-coordinator.conf on a worker is to be ignored.
- Update Debian packaging as lava-coordinator will no longer exist as a separate binary package.
- remove lava-coordinator source package from Debian Buster.